SSLPost is a registered trading name of SSLP Group Ltd, which is a limited company registered in England and Wales, Company Number 09280457.
SSLP Group Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
We may also use your data to provide you with information about SSLPost's goods and services which may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
If you subscribe to our SSLPost Services, we will use your personal data in order to provide you with your secure documents.
From time to time, we may contact you with details of SSLPost services that we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data email email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files that are used by our website to make our user's experience more efficient. The current EU Cookie Law (more information) states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of our site but that for all others we need your permission to do so. SSLPost does use some non-essential cookies.
To learn more about cookies, including what they are, how they work and how to block them or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The following information describes the cookies that SSLPost currently use on this site and what we use them for:
We use a session cookie to remember what you've put in the shopping basket and handle your order details through the checkout process. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled, various functionality of the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at www.allaboutcookies.org
Persistent Cookies (Google Analytics)
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service at www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
If you have Adobe Flash installed on your computer (most computers do) and you use SSLPost.com's audio or video players, Google Analytics will try to store some additional data on your computer. This data is known as a Local Shared Object or Flash cookie. This helps us to analyse the popularity of our media files. We can count the total number of times each file is played, how many people watch videos right to the end and how many people give up half way through. Adobe's website offers tools to control Flash cookies on your computer.
On many of the pages of the site you will see 'social buttons'. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook 'Like', and LinkedIn 'Share'. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of SSLPost. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on SSLPost's site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting SSLPost and the specific pages you are on, even if you don't click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
If you are happy to use our site now that you know what cookies we use and what we use them for, please click the 'Accept Cookies' button in the toolbar below.
If you are not happy, then you have the following options available to you:
Click the 'Decline Cookies' button in the toolbar below which will stop Google Analytics tracking but keep session cookies enabled should you wish to make a purchase on this site.
Browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting which is called 'Incognito' in Chrome, 'InPrivate' for Internet Explorer or 'Private Browsing' in Firefox and Safari.
Not use this site and delete all SSLPost cookies from your chosen Internet browser. To delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance regarding your chosen browser. You will need to search in your cookie folders for 'sslpost.com' to find our cookies if you wish to perform a deletion.
PLEASE NOTE that not accepting the below cookies will harm our business as we will no longer be able to track visits to our website, see what the most popular pages are or the Internet enabled devices looking at our website.
1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
3. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or our services (such as encrypted electronic payslips), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
4. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
1. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159, Companies Act 2006.
1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners' networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
SSLPost is a registered trading name of SSLP Group Limited, which is a limited company registered in England and Wales, Company Number 09280457.