SSLPost online support
Welcome to the home of SSLPost online support. On these pages you will find online support and guides for all SSLPost solutions including secure email, secure file transfer and secure eportal. Our solutions are user intuitive and many instructions can be found on-screen. However, for a little extra help, we have compiled guides for both User and Administrator to help you learn more about your chosen solution.
If you have a query about the content of your payslip, or have spotted an error on the payslip, please contact your Payroll Administrator or HR Department in the first instance.
Most common queries can be resolved by following the guidance detailed here. For more detailed instructions, please select the appropriate guide below.
(you have already registered)
You can log into your account here if your user name is your email address.
To login to your secure epayslip portal if you have a different user name option (for instance, National Insurance Number or payroll number and password), please contact your Payroll Administrator who will provide you with a link to access your portal.
(you have not yet registered)
You should have received a registration email already. Please check your spam/junk folders for this. If you have not received a registration email or cannot locate it, please contact your Payroll Administrator to request the registration email be resent.
Please select your user guide from the list below:
- ePayslip Portal, User Guide (video)
- Secure Email User Guide (video)
- Secure Portal with integrated Secure Email, User Guide (PDF)
- Setting up your SSLPost solution on a mobile device
- Installation and user guide for SSLP365 for Outlook Webmail
- Installation and user guide for SSLP365 for Outlook Desktop (video)
- myworksapp starter guide (video)
- Digital Document Approval User Guide (video)
- Important notes for Administrators (PDF document)
- Getting to know your Administrator dashboard (PDF document)
- General Administrator tasks and controls
- Processing ePayslips using SSLPost Secure-Send (PDF document)
- Uploading single documents for user approval via admin dashboard (video)
- Uploading multiple documents for user approval via Secure-Send (video)