Micro business solution
Are you looking for very small business payslip solution? If you are an accountant or bookkeeper that focuses on the micro business market, there is an alternative GDPR compliant* solution for the delivery of payslips that may be more suitable for you and your client.
Payroll processors in the very small or micro business market choose our secure encrypted email to send bulk PDF payslips to their client HR contact, for local print and hand-distribution. This small business epayslip solution is particularly suitable where your client has under ten employees that are usually in the office regularly.
Why choose SSLPost small business payslip solution
- Option to deliver payslips electronically
- The solution is web-based, so can be accessed with any computing device with internet access, 24/7/365.
- Option to use SSLP 365 Add-In; secure email for Outlook 365
- We can brand the secure email to suit your business.
- The information is secured using enterprise-grade encryption.
- Track and trace the document delivery and receipt activity via the user-friendly dashboard
- Underpins your drive for GDPR compliance by using “appropriate technological measures” *.
- Green and environmentally friendly – no need to print and post, no consumables needed
- SSLPost solutions are so easy to use, they will soon become part of your daily routine.
With prices from £24 plus VAT, this could be the solution you have been looking for!
Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
Why add 2FA?
- 2FA provides an additional layer of security to your epayslip and edocument solution. It confirms recipient identity.
- Send a “one-time code” to the recipient’s work email address or to the user’s mobile device via SMS, push message or any proprietary authenticator app such as Shayype or Google Authenticator.
- The code must be entered during login process to access the portal.
Contact us today to learn more about 2FA and SSLPost solutions.
Your secure email, edocument or epayslip portal solution can be customised to suit your company branding. Just provide your logo and hash values for your preferred colours and leave the rest to us.
Contact us today to learn more about branding your SSLPost solution.