SSLP 365. Secure email for Outlook 365
Now you can send SSLPost secure emails from Outlook 365!
If you have ever had to switch between applications to send an encrypted email you understand what a hassle this can be. Now you can send SSLPost secure emails directly from Outlook 365 at the click of a button!
SSLP 365 is a simple Outlook Add-In that can be set up in less than five minutes and used for life.
You can also set your application to automatically encrypt the email and attachment/s by selecting trigger words that, when found in the subject line or content, will send the email via SSLP 365.
Quick, easy and user-friendly, SSLP 365 is the perfect answer to your secure email for Outlook requirements.
Why choose SSLP 365 secure email for Outlook 365?
- Send messages, files & documents, securely.
- Operates directly from Microsoft Outlook 365.
- Suitable for file sizes greater than 4GB (standard mailbox restriction).
- Includes full audit trail for track and trace.
- Configure auto encryption of attachments locally or centrally.
- Brandable to suit your company identity.
- No software, app or download required by the recipient.
- Quick, easy and User intuitive.
- Mobile & distributed workforce
- Sensitive/confidential documents
- Business/HR documentation
- Data protection compliance
- Save cost and time
- Supports environmental policies
- Full audit trail via dashboard
- Encryption controlled locally or centrally
- No change to email software required
SSLP 365 secure email for Outlook 365 Add-In is flexible, robust, and more importantly, secure. And the best bit? You can keep your current email software provider; our solution integrates into your current infrastructure allowing access to secure email, whenever you need it.
Making compliance easy
Security of personal information is extremely important. When you choose an SSLPost solution, you are choosing to secure your data using enterprise-level encryption. Whether the data is in transit between a business and an employee or at rest on the server, your data is locked up tight using one of the best encryption technologies available in the world today. Read more here>